Home » My Favorite Food // source https://jsbin.com/fofilam
My Favorite Food
MY FAVORITE FOOD
My Favorite Food is Rice and Beans with Fish stew. I like it because it is a blend of essential nutrients such as carbonhydrate, protein, vitamins and fats and oil. It also gives me a satisfying sweet taste.
How to cook Rice and Beans with Fish stew
- 2 cups of white Rice
- 1 cup of Beans
- 1 medium-sized Mackerel
- 5 pieces of Scotch Bonnet
- 3 large-sized Tomatoes
- 1 large-sized Onions
- 50mls of Vegetable oil
- Spices (ginger, garlic,curry and thyme)
- Seasoning (2 cubes of maggi)
- Salt to taste
- 2 litres of water
Steps to make Rice and Beans:
- Pour the water in the pot and boil on the cooker.
- Add washed dirt-free beans and cook till it is tender.
- Wash Rice with water, add to the Beans and stir well.
- After few mins, add salt to taste 🍚 , 🧂.
- Allow water to dry up and ensure rice is tender before turning off the cooker to set meal aside 🍲.
Steps to make Fish stew:
- Wash and cut Mackerel into 3 pieces 🐟.
- Wash tomatoes,scotch bonnet and half portion of onions, then blend together 🍅,🌶️.
- Place a pan on cooker,add vegetable oil and slice half portion of the remaining onions.
- Allow onions to fry, pour in blended puree and allow to cook for few mins.
- Add seasoning, salt and spices 🌿.
- Add washed mackerel and cook for some minutes for the puree and fish to cook well.
- Turn off heat and serve your Rice and Beans with Fish 🍽, 😋.